Sunday 13 March 2011

Rough Cut



Here is the rough cut to my music video.

Feedback:

From class feedback the obvious criticism was that it needs to be longer, however what I have so far is said to fit the genre of the band and my miming was well synced with the song.
My narrative also reflects the lyrics of the song and fits the pace of the music, my class also felt pity for the singer which was the idea I wanted to get across.

I am pleased with the miming in my rough cut as I feel the shots are in time and fit,
I have decided to add a lot more narrative to my video than this rough cut contains so as the audience fully understand my interpretation of the lyrics.
I would also like to see more involvement of the singer so I will therefore be filming more shots of him singing/miming.

No comments:

Post a Comment