Monday 22 November 2010

Magazine Inspirations

Here are some examples of magazine covers from magazines that are likely to have my promotional album advert inside.
As my band play rock music I would like to use that genre of magazine to reflect their image.

Kerrang

NME

RockSound

These three magazines are the most likely examples to display my band on their cover, as the image I am using for The Arrivals and the own image they have created of themselves is very similar to styles such as Blink 182, Muse & Biffy Clyro.
Therefore I will be advertising my chosen band upon the template of one of these magazines as they are appropriate for the style of music.
It would appear in each of these covers the artist is placed over the title so as they are centre of attention on the front cover, I have decided to mimic this effect in my own cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment