Thursday 13 January 2011

The Arrival - My Version

Here is my constructed band and the parts each played:
I decided to use a mixed gender band as it was a lot easier for me to construct.


Sam Lane - "Singer/Boyfriend"
I chose him for his looks and style as I feel he reflected a typical lead singer.


Maddie Monte - "Guitarist/Girlfriend"
I chose Maddie for her style in clothing as I felt that fitted with the band and therefore I didn't have to get her to wear anything different (costume).


Jakub Gan - "Drummer"
I feel drummers in bands usually have a larger build than that of the singer and guitarists, therefore I felt Jakub fitted this part really well.


Jodie Randle - Bass Guitarist
Again chosen for dress sense so as I didn't have to find costuime for her to wear, I felt she fit the part of the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment